sexta-feira, 19 de março de 2010

I am a thousand of people every day, sometimes I'm a child, innocent, nervous, happy, pissed & rebel. I am friends with many, and unfortunately I trust people very easy, do not judge me by my face, because the girl is in a great woman. I'm difficult to put up & easy to live with. If I do not have intimacy with you, I move on and pretend that I did not know you, I'm unbearable & loutish, I'm the one who admits my mistakes and have my faults after all no one here is perfect. I do everything I want, I know of my goals, do not follow rules, go the way of my conscience and not by the other, with a thousand ways to be .. I will always be the same one and become smarter and smater. I am proud of my actions, I am even prouder of my feelings. The truth is that everyone will hurt you, you just have to decide who is worth suffering for. The girl than doesn't use the body for win but the brain! By Josielle - this is me

Um comentário:

  1. correção...

    I am (A) thousand of people every day, sometimes I'm a child, innocent, nervous, happy, pissed & rebel. I am friends with many, and unfortunately I trust people very easy, do not judge me by my face, because the girl is in a great woman. I'm difficult to put up & easy to live with. If I do not have intimacy with you, I move on and pretend that I did not know you, I'm unbearable & (SAD ??), I'm the one who admits (MY) mistakes and (HAVE MY) faults after all no one here is perfect. I do everything I want, I know of my goals, do not follow rules, go the way of my conscience and not by the other, with a thousand ways to be .. I will always be the same one (AND BECOME SMARTER AND SMARTER). I am proud of my actions, I am (EVEN PROUDER) of my feelings. The truth is that everyone will hurt you, you just have to decide who is worth suffering (FOR) --- GOSTEI DESSA FRASE!. The girl than (DOESN'T)use the body for win but the brain! By Josielle - this is me

    WOW!
    HOW INTENSE!
    VERY GOOD!
    ;)

    ResponderExcluir